Friday, September 9, 2011

Its a Jungle In there! More Photos!

A friend of mine asked me to create some custom water bottles for her son's 1st birthday party.  She wanted to stick to a jungle/safari theme with blue and green accents.  Here is what I came up with for her:







She did a wonderful job sticking to her theme and her presentation was perfect.  Despite a few panicked phone calls, she pulled it all together and everyone marvelled at her incredible work.

I promised some more photos of my friend's party.  It looked awesome! Please enjoy another beautifully executed personalized party!













4 comments:

  1. How do you make the waterbottle labels?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, would love to know your trick on the water bottle labels. Perhaps a new blog post? :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi Anonymous! (I wish I knew your name lol!)

    I actually took a course in Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop. These two programs are like my bread and butter! I am still learning but I have mastered the water bottle label (the reason you will see them at a lot of my parties). I find them such a nice touch. But I create them in Illustrator and depending on the type of party change colours/photos/graphics ect.. Do you have Illustrator?
    PS - i think I may do a blog post on this - so stay tuned!

    ReplyDelete