Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Handmade Thank You Notes


I have been super-duper busy lately and I am SO excited about it.   I sent off one of my first official custom orders!  I will be sharing that one soon - but today I thought I would share something I did for fun.  My day job employer asked me to create something for them to give to staff members for employee appreciation day. I was excited to do something handmade instead of a digital print, so off I went to my craft station/office in our new house and started crafting!  I tried many different colour combinations but something about Navy and Yellow just stuck with me.   We made a little spot on the back for a gift card for each person. Fun eh!?

Here is how they turned out:








I will be posting the winners of my blog giveaway in my next post so stay tuned!!!!
I cant wait !!

3 comments:

  1. Wow these are so incredibly beautiful, Crystal. The navy and the yellow goes together perfectly. When people see these I imagine you're going to get tons of compliments. Nicely done!

    -Lisa.
    Sweet 2 Eat Baking

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! These thank you cards are fabulous!! Love your color choices...perfect!!

    ReplyDelete