Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Printables.....Plus More to Come!!

Hi everyone!
Sorry I have been MIA lately. I have been super busy with work, our move and getting ready for my friend's wedding in Jamaica mon!!  Super-pumped.  I have already begun working on my posts for the custom menus and programs that I created for her but I cannot share until after the big day :)


In the meantime, a quick post is needed.  I created these water-bottles for my neighbour.  Her daughter had a christening and it was pink pink pink! Super cute.  Her name is Mya and she is turning one in December and I have already designed some printables for her party as well.  Stay tuned :)



PS - Becky, your request has been answered and your christmas post is coming up as well! Promise :)


xoxo


Bye for now!


Crystal

0 comments:

Post a Comment